Sunday, June 28, 2009

Guns In Church II


The NYT blog has a story on the armed gathering at a church in Louisville; it isn't really a "service".

Excerpt:

“This country started by people gathering together in churches and complaining about taxation and about their current government, King George the third, taking armaments that they had,” said Chesley Kemp, 61, a family doctor with his Kimber .45 auto at his side.

Dr. Kemp drove two hours from Bowling Green to attend a gun celebration here inside the New Bethel Church, believed to be the first such event in modern times.



I left a comment and I doubt they'll allow it so here it is:

That Kimber .45 that Chesley Kemp was carrying was made in Yonkers.

Another example of New York supplying guns to Kentucky.

2 comments:

Don said...

I don't want to sound intolerant, but the fact is that God hates FOBUS. I'm sorry you had to find out this way.

Turk Turon said...

Sharp eyes!

Yeah, I think I have one of those FOBUS abominations in my holster box.